Sunday, August 21, 2011

Reason #2 - Stabilize a Pizza





Stick with me on this one. I know it sounds silly, but using your knife to help cut a pizza makes the task easier and creates less of a mess.

If you cook frozen pizzas at home, I'm sure you've experienced the sliding pizza problem. When you try and run the rolling cutter through the pizza, invariably the roller gets caught on the thick crispy crust and the pizza slides all over the place. I used to stabilize the hot pizza with my oven mitt, but this often left my mitt covered in pizza sauce. There had to be a better way, I thought. So, I just started using my knife. It's quick, easy, and if I get pizza sauce on my knife it's easier to clean the knife than the mitt.

And just so you know, it took a little bit of trickery to take that shot.... Or do I really have three hands? Ponder that until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment